VA Benefit Blog.com presents its first VA Benefit Roundup. Each week, we will recap the most veterans stories from across the internet. We will include news stories, blog posts, and forum threads. If you have a piece that would be suitable for next week’s issue, please use our submission form here.
Without further ado, here are this week’s top stories:
1. Nevada GOP challenger, Sharron Angle believes that the VA should be privatized
2. VA’s secret deal with Prudential Financial Inc. involves veteran’s benefit
3. Lawmakers try to find a way to pay for GI Bill upgrades
4. Should vets get preference for hiring?
5. Lady GaGa flaunts DADT with discharged servicemembers in uniform at VMA’s